Sunday, 14 April 2013

Computer has arrived!


Benedict Cumberbatch
My computer arrived a couple of days ago. Of course, it didn't arrive with its power cable because life isn't meant to be easy, but the depot was duly spoken to and it was posted express the next day. I checked my internet history earlier - I've haven't been able to use it since February 5th.

But finally, I can update my latest blogs with the photographs my boyfriend, @gabundy, took.

Blogs updated:
#dwsr - Tardis at Gelligaer Common
#Setlock - A normal set reporting day
#Setlock - Newport, Kebab Shop
#Setlock - A Night of Adventure

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

    HP - Pavilion Sleekbook 14" Laptop - 4GB Memory - 640GB Hard Drive - Black

    ReplyDelete